Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why Include David's Bridal into THE DRESS Search?

Last Tuesday we celebrated my work friend's birthday in The Melting Pot (fondue). It is a conversation inspiring restaurant: the lights are dimmed, the food comes slow, you need to cook it, it comes out scrumptious, and the meal finisher is velvety chocolate that is not too sweet. Perfectly tasty. This atmosphere is the best to meet new people and get to know them better.

This is how I met my friend's friend Gayle. Over a conversation Gayle learned that I have a wedding to plan this year, and I learned that Gaile has actively participated in planning of nearly 10(!!!) of her friends weddings. She was kind to offer her knowledge base of Buffalo wedding planning! I feel very lucky to have met Gaile, since her first advice to me was something that I didn't even think of.

Gaile advised to start THE DRESS search from David's Bridal. It is a place where you should try on a dress in every style to see what fits best. If you like what you found in David's Bridal - even better, since their dresses are very affordable. If not, than with a determined silhouette you should move on to bridal boutiques. (This is probably my scenario).

I have already visited David's Bridal once, but need to return to finish trying all the dresses. I will follow up with a complete report. I also promise to share all Gaile's advice I get.

Collage from The Rose Dress

No comments: