Monday, June 3, 2013

Zero Gravity

Zero gravity is what I come home with after a vacation.

This is a state I am in right now, and will try not to lose this nothingness.

What caused this wonderful state of mind? Lots of time with my love - my husband, Punta Cana beaches and his Majesty, the Ocean. Added to this recipe were luscious jungle of the resort, simply made, scrumptious, almost home cooked meals, champagne in the morning, great two books to read. Mix all of these ingredients and you get zero gravity.

In zero gravity I am free from compulsory dependency on my phone, I stop hurrying from one "to do" to another, I pay attention to hear and now, and I can completely lose myself in watching the turquoise ocean. There is nowhere to be, nothing to do, nothing to worry about.

Gran Bahia Principe Ambar was a perfect place to stay, Paulo Coelho's Aleph was a perfect book to read (in addition to it and to counterbalance was Lemony Snicket's Austere Academy - a perfect birthday gift from my hubby), the ocean was the most beautiful shade of turquoise to soak in.

I will try to carry myself with zero gravity for as long as I can, and if something weights me down, I'll remember this feeling and will try come back to weightlessness.





No comments: